Sign in to follow this  
ben_wooduk

Help!! Will these wheels fit?

hello people

does any one know the offset for a polo mk5 (i think!). I need some new wheels and was looking for some RH cup, and these look exactly the same, and look in mint nick too. but i am unsure if these will fit on my 94 valver Corrado because the guy doesn't know the offset of the wheels.

i know this is a bit of a dumb question but i need help! not only is this lots of money (too me!!) it ain't half a trek to get to.

oh, and does anyone know a courier that will get these wheels for less than 120 quid! :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=020

The offset on those doesn't look like it will be too bad to be honest. They're not as "deep" dish as some can be. Herisites on here had some Brocks though so if you PM him then he could tell you how they compare to the wider ones that he had that were a bit too much..

Also, type wheel courier into ebay and you'll get loads that will deliver them for less than £40 :)

cheers!! 30 quid for 4 wheels, how did i get quoted 120 quid!! lol

yeah think i have already seen that car(if its the one i'm thinking of). have decided not to go down the super wide wheel route, i may come to regret it but i will have to see. just plan to put 7.5 " all round and sit it on its backside :D