C6VRG

Inpro Fog lights or Standard fogs?

Hi all, one of the inpro fog lights has cracked on my dad's car so what would you do, buy another set of inpro fogs or buy some stock fogs? I personally think standard fogs and headlights as the inpros are abit :scratch:

What are your thoughts? Cheers :wink:

If I was running a Corrado on a regular basis I'd stick with standard purely because you can replace just one item if a lense cracks. I've got the In Pros and would not be best pleased at having to replace all the lights due to unavailability of lenses

Standard!

I don't know why but i always think the after market front lights look better on the shelf than actually on the C, but again its down to personal preference.

inpro s i think they freshen up the dull standard fogs , i just cant warrant spending £160+ on a set of lights .

I bought them because my fogs and indicators were all looking pretty tired and it worked out cheaper to buy the In Pros - just made sure I put Lamin-X on them when I fitted them to minimise risk of broken lenses

are the inpro fog lights any better , performance wise than standard ,because standard fogs are rubbish even relayed

thats the only reason i used inpro headlights , i think i would rather have some sort of vent instead of fogs.

I have gone through two sets of standard fog lights and repairing or replacing is not cheap (unless you are lucky enough to be searching the internet 24/7 to snap the second hand ones when they appear). As a set of in-pro fogs and indicators are cheaper than VAG fog lights alone I thought I would give them a go and I'm sticking with them, thinking about the headlights but at £200 I think a FMIC is coming first.