Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

Can you get bigger dishes for RH ZW1

Yes, just matz do them and superlite wheels, and i would expect image do them aswell, there arround £120 each thou.

I have some dishes that came off my zw1s, i have a pair that make the wheel 9" wide and a pair that make the wheel 9.5" wide, let me know if your interested in them.

Ill get back to you with a price i need to polish them first thou, never ran the 9.5s on my rado they were too wide they were only on the wheels when i bought them , i did run 9s on it thou but i've got a vr6 now, with the track being slightely wider, i've decided to go 8.5s all round, which pair are you intesrested in, the ones that make the wheel 9"?

so if i read right mate do you have 2 sets then 9" and the 9.5"?? james you can give mw a price for them un-polished as well if you want, do they have any curbing marks?

Check out a guy called Danny Bergert of Getconnect.de on ebay, he sells very good quality polished outer rims for BBS and RH etc at VERY competitive prices! i got a set of 4 15` 2" and 2.5" 120 chrome bolts and the sealant to widen my BBS RM`s on my cabriolet and i got the whole lot for £280 :eek: + postage @ about £20

Justmatz and elsewhere wanted nearly double £440 just for the outer dishes!!!! Germany is the place to get them mate :grin: great deals and you wont get ripped off like you do here by greedy "scene" monkeys

German ebay is the way to go, ive personally had good experiances with felgenfuchs.

Only thing is that prices are not so attractive at the moment due to the strength of the Euro against Sterling.