Sign in to follow this  
Philuk

My ISTS Pics :) 56k - Your 'avin' a larf!!

for those who did/didnt go here are some pics that i took at the ISTS show aka Donny. the show organisation was pants and the show was tiny to what its been before so i dunno if ill be going again next year. both nights were freezing for camping and the saturday night we woke up to a coating of snow! here are my pics anyways :) - btw ive sifted throu them because there was loads and ive put the ones up i think people might like :) *edit* the pics where we are in motion were not taken by me :p

the vag's :D

i00108.jpg

i00107.jpg

i00106.jpg

i00099.jpg

i00092.jpg

i00091.jpg

i00094.jpg

i00086.jpg

i00074.jpg

i00068.jpg

i00065.jpg

i00060.jpg

i00058.jpg

i00008.jpg

i00003.jpg

other cars :)

i00128.jpg

i00127.jpg

i00120.jpg

i00119.jpg

i00115.jpg

i00111.jpg

i00097.jpg

i00085.jpg

i00084.jpg

Twin 20vt Mk1, that is going to be lethal..

The Mk2 with the mini dash and the C4RBD reg plate is fantastice, saw it at E38 and it is awesome..

One of my mates went in his black Polo 9n2 with polished TT rims on, you might have spotted it there.

He said the show was pretty good but a lil bit chavvy

imo the show was appauling to what its been on previous years, organisation could of been done better by a group of 5 year olds. just little things like, when you drove in, they sent you to the right of the road and people leaving were also on the right, so to get to where you needed to be on the road you had to wait and cross paths. and the main one being we set off at 7:45 to get into the showground from the campsite to get into the showground at 10:30. i thinki used more fuel waiting in the que than actually getting there from scarborough. hardly any trade stalls and just no where near as good as previous years, was still fun tho :)