Sign in to follow this  
oli1vw

recommended Halo headlights??

Hi

I am considering adding a new set of headlights ( and upgrading lighting loom ), can anybody recommend a good manufacturer of halo/angel eye headlights to fit M reg vr6 corrado.

Thanks

Oli1vw

inpro i have heard bad things about sonar , unless some one has them on here for some first hand knowledge on them,

i have black inpros and the quality is as good as oem i put headlamp protectors over them to so the lens dont get smashed

the only thing i dont like is the angel eye side lights so i disconnected them and relocated my side lights to inside the indicators

each to there own thou as with these headlights full stop

i did not due the conversion for looks , more for the performance of them with hid conversion and the perfect beam image a projector light gives

Hi Paul

Cheers for the photo, black is definitely my colour, the std set-up is pretty poor for night driving, just having a problem finding a set in UK.

Oli

Hi Paul

Cheers for the photo, black is definitely my colour, the std set-up is pretty poor for night driving, just having a problem finding a set in UK.

Oli

hi mate i got mine off a guy in germany off fle bay

thats the only way i could get a set in black

i think off the top of my head it worked out about a tenner more

or you could paint the chrome ones there is a set on ebay right now i noticed

good luck :salute:

this was were i got them

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/oemgermanparts/

Hi i am looking into inpros but i am a novice and was wondering if you have to do alot to fit them and if so what? :confused4:

thanks

Hi i am looking into inpros but i am a novice and was wondering if you have to do alot to fit them and if so what? :confused4:

thanks

I think all you need is an uprated headlight loom, which is a piece of pish to fit. Other then that they just fit where the old headlights where, same fixings. Jobs a good un

hi

you can straight swap them , the inpros have an oem plugs they are 100% plug and play ,you even use the same adjusters out of the original lights in them .

but as with most older v.a.g. cars the headlight loom should be uprated for maximum voltage at the bulb.