Sign in to follow this  
cardboard

Electric recaro seat weight?

I have a set of non electric late type Recaros in my Sportline Cabriolet and cant say as they are any different in weight to a standard VW seat? if anything they may be a bit ligther, i dont suppose the electrics make much of a difference as its only a small motor a relay some wiring and a switch so my guess is it would be minimal

OR do you mean for postage purposes :lol:

When i swapped mine from cloth to recaro leather electric the weight was very noticeable, but cant comment on an actual weight.

yeah mate postage wise lol! just need a rough estimate but not being able to get my hands on one at the moment i cant estimate!

well i would guess 2 front Recaro seats wouldnt be as heavy as a set of 4 rims and tyres, and the last ones i had delivered were about 80kg for a set of 4, seats are more awkward than heavy really imo

is it fronts and rears? be carefull if you use P"arsole" force they have a limit of 80kg so it may need 2 packages if its a complete interior?

of course this is all just my guesstimates so i could be way off!