Sign in to follow this  
timg60

What I drove on Sat........ :norty:

My wonderful wifey got me a ferrari thrill for Xmas and I went on it on Sat before going to Stealth. Was great to see some fantastic cars inc 2 R8's lambos etc. It was just a shame that you only got 3 laps so by the time you got to grips with the car it was time to come in. But having said that will prob be the only time I will drive one so was well worth it. :norty:

Nice one! I had the 355 experience day, but would have loved to have had a go in the 360 modena. Again 3 laps isnt enough is it! :( I didnt want to stop.

Did you get a framed pic and a cd after? They were a bit pricey but felt if i didnt get one id regret it.

Nice one! I had the 355 experience day, but would have loved to have had a go in the 350 modena. Again 3 laps isnt enough is it! :( I didnt want to stop.

Did you get a framed pic and a cd after? They were a bit pricey but felt if i didnt get one id regret it.

Yup shelled out for the 4 pictures and 1 print................They sure make some money but I dread to think how much their insurance and public liabitity would be :shock:

They instructor did say they had over 2 million pounds worth of cars on site :shock:

Nice one! I had the 355 experience day, but would have loved to have had a go in the 350 modena. Again 3 laps isnt enough is it! :( I didnt want to stop.

Yup shelled out for the 4 pictures and 1 print................They sure make some money but I dread to think how much their insurance and public liabitity would be :shock:

They instructor did say they had over 2 million pounds worth of cars on site :shock:

What other motors did they have? The one i went to they had, a lambo - cant remember which one, porsche 911 turbo, 360 modena, astin martin db9 and lotus exige.

A few groups of people where having a go in 3 of the above, which i wanted to do. But you were looking at £300+ :shock: though i suppose it would have been worth it.

There was 2 R8's, 4 Ferraris, 3 Lambos, 3 Porsches, 2 Masaratis, 2 Scoobys, 2 Bmw Alpinas, 2 Astin Martis, 3 Mini Coopers, A rage car thingy, And some others. That was just on the performance side. There was a rally school on the other side of the airfield.

Its http://www.everymanracing.co.uk

HA alot more motors there then where i went. Though they did have the rally school too. But it wasnt in an Impreza or anything just a old sierra or something like that.

I got mine at Driveme.net.

My wonderful wifey got me a ferrari thrill for Xmas and I went on it on Sat before going to Stealth. Was great to see some fantastic cars inc 2 R8's lambos etc. It was just a shame that you only got 3 laps so by the time you got to grips with the car it was time to come in. But having said that will prob be the only time I will drive one so was well worth it. :norty:

is that the 'old man' pic you were on about on sunday?? :)

must be a laugh. i fancy something like this or getting something silly on hire for the weekend :)

Yup. Must not get so pissed on a friday before........if there is a next time. Did feel a little tender and prob shouldnt have been trusted the car.. :grin:

TBH for what it would cost you would get much moe enjoyment out of renting one for a weekend or something.........Though of course you wouuldnt be able to enjoy it to its full potential :norty: :norty:

On the track even booting it I could only get to 120mph as the straight was so short :sad:

Very nice!

I want to do a Lambo day.

I bought Mrs Rat a rally driving day for Valentines day.

She gets to drive a Polo to learn bits in, then a rally spec Impreza and a rally spec Evo 8, then gets a flying lap in a rally Focus.

She LOVES Evo's so she was well impressed with this haha

how about the F1 driving experience?

If only I had a spare £1500

Though of course you wouuldnt be able to enjoy it to its full potential :norty: :norty:

Of course not officer!!! Im sure it just said 71mph........ ah thats the rev counter is it?? :lol: :lol: