Sign in to follow this  
2.016V

My Midnight Blue 2.0 16V

hey everyone, im quite new on here so thought that i would get some pics up of my Rado

Shes a 1992 2.0 16v standard in midnight blue

Lowered at the front and back with a rubbish suspension kit (previous owner), really bad ride but thats soon to change with coilovers,

Cat back exaust system, i think its a supersport DTM2 (i believe anyway),

Standard karmann interior which is spot on, no rips or tears or burns which is very handy,

Porsche D90s with anthracite centres, black centre caps and polished lips, 8x16" all round with stretched Dunlop 195/40s all round wit H&R 5x100 adaptors,

Hopefully alot more to come:

FK coilovers

KR Cams

Panel Filter

VR6 leather interior

50mm front splitter

need to get a tiny bit of t-cut on front o/s panel as some tiny scratches but apart from that the body is in pretty good nick,

please be gentle as im new,hahaha

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

ps. sorry its abit dirty

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

Schmexi C :luvlove: I just bought a K reg 16V myself, not quite as slammed as yours though! I like :grin:

thanks man, still waitin for coilies though. the ride is so bad it hurts

Man! ... *dons Little Britain voice* ... I'm a lady! :grin:

Eep re the ride :eek: I daren't comment because I haven't even been able to drive mine yet (3 cars on the road = wallet pain, waiting til next month to insure/tax it) but at *apparently* £200/corner the ride best be good!

Loving the wheels too, and stretched tyres *drools* What have you done to fit 5-stud wheels? Yours would have been 4-stud right?

Welcome to the forum :wave: Looks like a nice tidy Raddo, love the what you've done with the wheels, they really suit the blue 8)

You might wanna consider some Lupo wipers and I think all red rears would look great at the back :)

What have you done to fit 5-stud wheels? Yours would have been 4-stud right?

He would of used adaptors i'm guessing to get the porsche pcd.

yeah im looking for all red rears at the mo.dont really want to spray them myself so wana get a set, and yeah def lupo wipers,heard good things about them,

yup i used H&R adapters to get 5x100, havin afew problums with the bolts coming loose every so often but abit of locktight should sort it, wheels have just been refurbed so stand out quite nicely, i wasnt so sure on the colour of them with colour of my car but once i got them on everything settled into place quite nicely i think,pictures dont really show the polished lips as well as i had hoped though, ah well,

any other suggestions anyone?

(ps sorry about the whole 'man' thing. lol )

Looking good! I like the centre colour of the D90's 8)

A "Karmann interior" doesn't exist though, the badge on the gearstick surround just refers to Karmann Coachworks where the rados were assembled.