Sign in to follow this  
til2143

Private plate...Whats it worth

Hey lads, i bought a Corrado VR6 in the UK 2 weeks ago, there was, what the seller called, a 'private reg' on it from new, as im in Ireland i now have to re-register the car to put it on Irish plates, i was wondering what the plate was worth? how do i sell it? any help would be greatly appricated!

DSC00279.jpg

Plates like that are available direct from DVLA for about £250.

You will have to put it on retention, you can download the forms from the DVLA website,costs £105.

Really you are looking for someone that the letters mean something to,ie their initials.

Stick it on Pistonheads and see what happens :)

Plates like that are available direct from DVLA for about £250.

You will have to put it on retention, you can download the forms from the DVLA website,costs £105.

Really you are looking for someone that the letters mean something to,ie their initials.

Stick it on Pistonheads and see what happens :)

Cheers, if thats all its worth its not worth the hassle, thought it would be worth a wee bit more :(

Hi are you still breaking corrados ? that looks like a real nice storm you got yourself what have you got down there now ? did you sell the derv rado

Gareth

Hey Gareth, ya still breaking a few, sold the diesel 1 if thats what your on about, have you still yours

Yeh still have it and 3 mk2 golfs for my sins do not know what to be at LOL that looks like a real nice storm ! what about the black car in the garage ?

Im gonna sell it, just dont have the time to finish it

What about the leather Recaros ??? where are they ??? i like that plate but to new for my rado mines 94 pity

Im gonna sell it, just dont have the time to finish it

What about the leather Recaros ??? where are they ??? i like that plate but to new for my rado mines 94 pity

There in storage, looking for a nice economical 8v to put them in to!