Sign in to follow this  
Pau1

My Motors - Pau1

Surely that should be H12V PA....

Ahh but wheres the fun in that ? Once i change the wheels people will think it's a

16v again. There are no more VR6 badges on it anymore. :wink: And the next

plate I buy might even be ? 20V PA ...

ah ha !! yes i spose lol... mabee u could photo chop a reiger "80's stylee " grill on mine to see what it would look like then ??

It's lookin good now, the grille is quite nice. You done anything else yet?

Did you get my Txt earlier, You drove right past me..... :lol:

Hello everyone, been away for 2 months, finally back ! woo hoo !

Heres a wee picture of when i took my old G60 down to Knockhill and it got pi55ed all over......... Enjoy......

Heres a photo of my new VR6.... Ongoing poject.... as ever......

Looks familiar!!! :wink:

I like the grille myself! :D

Why dont you remove the side strip? See so many white C's with them and they really stick out on the white. Not think they look better without?

Why dont you remove the side strip? See so many white C's with them and they really stick out on the white. Not think they look better without?

Hi Munkay,

I think you have to leave the side strips on a white C as it looks bare without them.

Removing them really suits a darker coloured Corrado though. They will be coming

off mine in the next couple of months though ...... :wink:

Hello Chaps,

I've been very busy this year and I've not been about as much as I use to be.

I thought I'd post some photos of my current project. There should be more to come

in the next month as the car is already painted but I'd like to hold back those photos

till its all back together again.

Also anyone have any good tips on polishing, other than get someone else to do it.

Cheers

nice wheels but i hate to be the one to point it out to you....the tyre doesnt fit it properly...

LOL I know, you should of seen the tyre fitters face when i asked for 215's on 9's... Im sure Roddy will have

something to say too. :wink:

Yeah I bought it on ebay on behalf of a mate. High mileage but a bargin all the same. Got us from Aberdeen to London and

back again via the GTI festival no problem at all. Managed 444 miles to a tank of petrol. :D

Hi Pau1,

Wondered where you had got to :)

So are you going ot reveal your plans for your VR now? I am assuming it will be a fancy paint job and a 20V with an IHI turbo or something crazy?

Wondered where you had got to

So are you going ot reveal your plans for your VR now? I am assuming it will be a fancy paint job and a 20V with an IHI turbo or something crazy?

Not quite but not far off. All will be revealed soon. And whats this i hear of you looking at rice rockets? :? Just buy a nice

VR mate.

hehe :)

Not so keen on the VRs. The rice rockets were more to get an idea of what they were like. A drive in a 300zx tt and a GTO tt confirmed the power of them :shock: Just an awful lot of potential for £££ if it goes wrong :) The 300zx was so smooth, but preferred the GTO as it was more like the G60 being a bit a more raw.

TBH tho, I think next will be a 20vT, have seen 2 in the town that are very tempting at the moment, boith are non DBW though so not really going to offer a massive increase from a rechip which is a bit of a bugger :/

My main concern is going from the G60 to something that won't be so quick, I know it will eat away at me :)

Ah , I'd of thought they'd be a bit too heavy to be exciting. Tho i do like the look of that 350z beside your house.

Have you been stalking me???

There are actually two, a yellow one and a red one ;)

Forest Avenue seems to be home to a load of nice cars, couple of nice golfs round the corner on the road parallel also.

Alright chap? Long time no see!

What's the overall aim for project Pau1 then mate?

Alright chap? Long time no see!

What's the overall aim for project Pau1 then mate?

Alright Tom,

Aye , I've been busy as this year... The aim for the C is just to have a solid chassis, nice rims and a classic paint job.

No real engine fetling with this time as a VR is too costly to tune. Just needs to get me to the shops and back ! :wink:

aye right :)

I don't believe for a minute you wion't be putting in a 20vT - you're a sly dog :mrgreen: