Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Star Performance

Just had my geometry set, rear discs, pads and wheel bearings done at Star Performance in Glenrothes and thought I'd post up about the excellent service and quality of workmanship up there. It's about an hours drive from where I live in Glasgow but the difference in price compared to the competition is amazing and was what tempted me to book my car in there. Jim Curley was really helpful and and answered any questions I had regarding the work being done and the rest of the staff there were friendly too. I would recommend Star Performance to anyone on here who wants a great job done at a fantastic price and can assure you that the distance you travel will be worth it. Cheers for listening folks,

Grim

Ill back Grim up with his post.

For the repairs im getting done i was quoted up to £1000 from garages near to me and Star are doing it for just under £500. Again they were all very helpful and friendly, answered any questions that I was unsure about and generally just seem very professional.

Ill definitely be going back, even if its for a minor repair.

I would recommend going to Star even if it means a longer drive.

DM

i'll back you guys up there.

i've been up a couple of times for geometry and once to get the miltek and they are always spot on.

as you say great prices and service.

cheers

paul

I was going on holiday to Ireland a couple of years ago and decided to drop the car off at star to get the charger done and also chipped and a smaller pulley added.

Jim had the courtesy to phone me and tell me that a previous repair to the battery tray had put a hole in the top of the Intercooler and that he would do his best to fix it unless a new I/C was needed.

Top bloke,top company.Will defo be taking the car there again. :D

I was impressed as well when I got the wheel alignement done not too long ago. My cars going in again on Sunday for a clutch and diff so I am taking my car there again. :lol: