Sign in to follow this  
KipVR

LED Rear Lights for sale.

There for sale at venom, anyone used them? they look like they could be nice if it wasn't for the totally tacky clear plastic that all the aftermarket ones seem to be. Is it just me or do all the lighting options for the corrado suck?

It's basically modify the standard ones to totally red (not strictly legal) or err on the side of slightly chav and have the crystal ones. I've got both and just swap them over when i have a change of heart. I would love it if a manufacturer would make some oe looking smoked/red ones. How about getting some names down to persuade venom who have their own range to add a new style to their range, I reckon they would fly off the shelves... :wave:

Cheers chap, yes they are much better than the venom ones I think, but still too 'crystal' for my liking, perhaps it's just me but I like the less clear smoke/red type like on porsches and peugeots (more fluting in them), you used to be able to buy them for mk2/3 golfs before the crystal trend took off, now you cant get them anywhere...I think they look better on the car because they look 'smoother' because you can't see the bits inside... Maybe i'm going mad.0705_z+2008_porsche_911_gt3+tail_light.jpg[/attachment:3hrz1sm8]

hi

i use led rears have done for 6 months the light out put is great and both fogs work which is nice , but there a bit sparkly in the flesh i would rather fully black tinted ones not even the top is black enough for me, the pics when i bought them looked more like the arz ones , i think i will be tinting them soon :)