Sign in to follow this  
timg60

Side skirts, Yay or Nay

Nice easy one this as superchargedjunkie has found out. I have had some skirts sitting in the garage since I put on the RS front bumper. (that has to stay as the fmic is placed for it) . :nuts:

Would you fit these??

Cheers Tim

Not a fan to be honest, but I suppose it all depends on what bumpers you have on there, they look quite low, so the car would look a bit silly without them?

Have you got a full side shot?

Plus I think if you did have them, I'd go for plain ones rather than with scoops and flanges. :grin:

Nope...not a big fan of them at all.

The RS bumper does sit a lot lower than the standard bumper. So it does look a bit unbalanced when you compare the height of the bottom of the RS bumper to the bottom of the sills, especially when you look from the side of the car. I'd maybe use some very subtle side skirts to balance things out a bit, I think those ones are a bit too bulky and square though. (all IMHO obviously :dorky: )

they look quite low, so the car would look a bit silly without them?

So it does look a bit unbalanced when you compare the height of the bottom of the RS bumper to the bottom of the sills, especially when you look from the side of the car.

I meant unbalanced but couldn't think of the word, no corrado is ever silly!

See thats why I got them to try and bring the sides down a bit in line with the rs bumper. But now I really dont like them. :censored:

Would like someting a bit more subtle but there aint many options out there. Was thinking about seeing if I could mode some mk3 goof Vr skirts to fit.

:shrug: :shrug:

to make the whole car look lower its a winner but beware of the bad speed bumps! but im still not a huge fan of them on their own