Gman

Matt Camo Green one

one just outside Ballymena on Azev A's

One in Bangor

seen one in Portadown

white one in Newtownards

a red one in Belfast

Dolph is selling one

and thats just the Northern ones I know of, theres a few more in the south.

well there's my old one - stunning green VR6 on RS4's 17's in Cabinteely, Dublin.

A mint blue Storm VR in Kilcoole, Wicklow area -

I passed him in my S3 on Fri night and tried to follow ( :help: ) but he/she disappeared - ghost car stylee.

Saw a Valver going along Dublin Quays last week. Not in good nick tbf

There's actually two in Rathnew, Wicklow. One mint custom paint-job - followed him, a bit more successfully, last year near Druids Glen Golf Club. Damn he was fast!

Oh, there's probably my mates old Blue VR in Newcastle, Wicklow.

So in conclusion 6 I know of :lol:

Oh, and a Red VR belonging to a very helpful chap who loaned me his Haynes (?) manual last year.

Let me know if there's a meet up in the pipe-line mate - nice to see some Irish vibes on the 'raddo front :salute:

I think Dec off here is responsible for a large portion of all corrados imported into Ireland.

A meet of Irish corrado's would be fantastic.I recently drove mine to the nurburgring and around Europe I covered 3000 miles and not a single Corrado.Only when I was back in Dublin last week did I see a nice red G60 in crumlin.

Man I just checked out your car very nice how did you do the dials looks great. :D

There are quite a few,

Just in Sligo where I live there are maybe 8, a mix of VR's, G60's and Valvers

Didn't Campaign's Campaign VR6 go over there too?

Yeah it did, and also Renshaws was on these shores for a while as many people already know.

I attended a VAG meet before Christmas and 4 Corrado's turned up and it got us think about a proper Irish meet just for Corrados. Should be easily enough arranged with a central location, plenty off notice and word put about the local forums.

Any suggestions welcome and theres no reason why we couldn't get a good number together.

Yeah it did, and also Renshaws was on these shores for a while as many people already know.

I attended a VAG meet before Christmas and 4 Corrado's turned up and it got us think about a proper Irish meet just for Corrados. Should be easily enough arranged with a central location, plenty off notice and word put about the local forums.

Any suggestions welcome and theres no reason why we couldn't get a good number together.

Good plan, me and a few mates who are corrado owners would defo be on for that!

Hey mate, I believe you know Ray and Toph? I'm going to UD with them this weekend, and we'll discuss when would be a good date to do this so it doesn't clash with local shows. Then I'll put a feeler out on here and the local forums to gauge interest. No point just thinking about it, lets do it :salute:

Hey mate, I believe you know Ray and Toph? I'm going to UD with them this weekend, and we'll discuss when would be a good date to do this so it doesn't clash with local shows. Then I'll put a feeler out on here and the local forums to gauge interest. No point just thinking about it, lets do it :salute:

Ya i do surely, sounds good, mabye we could get some of the lads on here to cross the pond :D

lets do it.It would be interesting to see other corrado's and if any one is feeling generous would'nt mind a go in a VR6. :salute:

Well if you ever meet him can you tell him I want to buy his english number plate if he has it on retention? I tried to buy it off Campaign before he sold the car but it didn't work out for some reason.

Ya i do surely, sounds good, mabye we could get some of the lads on here to cross the pond :D

The more the merrier mate, could be a nice wee road trip for some of the guys across the pond. I'll have a chat with the fellas at the weekend and see what sort of date and venue we can come up with. Somewhere in the midlands probably to make it accessible for everyone, although I don't mind travelling to wherever :)

Any suggestions are welcome?

Well if you ever meet him can you tell him I want to buy his english number plate if he has it on retention? I tried to buy it off Campaign before he sold the car but it didn't work out for some reason.

Will do mate I'll ask about to see if anyone who knows of the owners whereabouts. :salute:

Will do mate I'll ask about to see if anyone who knows of the owners whereabouts. :salute:

Cheers fella, appreciated. :salute:

I know the owner of the campaign. Next time I see him I will mention it to him. No harm PM me your mobile phone number so I can pass it onto him.

This is a deadly thread! AN Irish Rad meet would rule!!!!

Dublin city centre... Black 16V... pretty mint if I do say so myself! :norty:

Hi all. I've been a member for a while but this is my first post.

Seem to spend all my time doing searchesand gathering info which is very usefull,

many thanks for all the help so far.

Thers are two rados in Portlaoise. A storm which i have as my daily for almost three

years now and about a year ago i became the proud owner of what most on here

refer to as "campaigns campaign". She only comes out in fine weather as she doesnt

like the rain. thats next to get attention.

@corradodude. The plates are available. My initials are also jb. Told the missus it was a

sign to justify the purchase.

@all the Irish corrados Lets do it.

There are loads of Corrado's in Ireland for the size of the country :clap:

I've personally had 7, 6 of which I took in from the UK.

I stupidly sold mine last week, and am not lasting long without one :lol: