Sign in to follow this  
Philuk

Sunday Nights!!!!

Where does everyone go on a sunday, looking for somewhere reasonably close to travel to see some people, i live in scarborough, wondered if anyone knew where people go on a sunday, i hear that Ponte is back on but not sure when?

If I was visiting my folks, I'd say Bridlington, but I'm a bit to far away at the mo. Whereabouts in Scarborough are you - I grew up there?

go to brid loads, ive been here all my life, i live near peasholm park with the rents and my girlfriend, she has got a flat in brid that she rents to her sis so we are through there quite a bit. :) where did you grow up from?

I grew up on Scholes park road, which is right at the nort end of the town. Whereabouts near Peasholm then? I know Peasholm well, used to work on the boating lake (and launch the planes during the naval warfare in summer :D ) and the mini golf course when I needed summer jobs. My folks now live in Brid and I get home 2-3 times per year. Strangely enough I have seen 2 other Rado's in Brid, quite surprising for a small place.

i live on tennyson avenue, know a couple of people that live on scholes park! lol

small world - i have seen another blue rado in scarborough a red one and a green storm that was leaving brid as i was entering :)

wil have to let me kno when your up this way :)

Small world indeed - it's going back a bit, but I seem to recall one of my old school mates living on Tennyson Av (or just of it).

I get home 2-3 times per year (not in tourist season though) so will definately let you know next time I'mm heading north :D :D