Sign in to follow this  
Foxster

My Storm

That would actually be good Walesy, It would save you raking through your CD wallet (full of cd's) to find one of the five cd's that you ever actually listen to! I have never seen a Golf with one!

CCGB, sorry to sound dumb but is that the Corrado Club?

Yep the Corrado Club of Great Britain. It's not so much a forum, although we do have a members only section on our web site, but a 'real life' club. We have stands at all the major shows and are happy to help anyone who wants to arrange stands at more local shows or even to arrange a local meet.

We issue a half yearly club magasine along with newsletters to keep members up to date on club activities and have club merchandise etc.

Our web site is corradoclub.org although it is a 'little' out of date. We are however working hard behind the scenes to get a more user friendly maintainable site and the volunteers to maintain it. Things are progressing :)

Many club members and committee alike use here, the Corrado Forum, so you will see the CCGB mentioned quite a bit.

We would love to have you join us too. We are not in competition with the Corrado Forum, more on a 'slightly different parallel'

CCGB, sorry to sound dumb but is that the Corrado Club?

Yep the Corrado Club of Great Britain. It's not so much a forum, although we do have a members only section on our web site, but a 'real life' club. We have stands at all the major shows and are happy to help anyone who wants to arrange stands at more local shows or even to arrange a local meet.

We issue a half yearly club magasine along with newsletters to keep members up to date on club activities and have club merchandise etc.

Our web site is corradoclub.org although it is a 'little' out of date. We are however working hard behind the scenes to get a more user friendly maintainable site and the volunteers to maintain it. Things are progressing :)

Many club members and committee alike use here, the Corrado Forum, so you will see the CCGB mentioned quite a bit.

We would love to have you join us too. We are not in competition with the Corrado Forum, more on a 'slightly different parallel'

I see, I will definately have a look. I have heard it mentioned before but as I am only just really getting into the forum/club side of things online I have never came across it. Sounds interesting though. :notworthy: