Sign in to follow this  
mariojoshi

16" Porka Teledial Offset?!?! *URGENT*

Hey guys and gals,

As it says on the tin, I'm trying to work out what offsets a set of 16x7 and 16x8 teledials would be?!

These are the hard to find ones in terms of size.. you normally see the 15x7s all the time with an offset of about 52.

If it's about this.. then it will just be the usual adapter/spacer for about 25mm I guess. I do want these to poke a little more than standard wheels, mind.

Any help appreciated, been searching on google with no joy!

Josh.

EDIT -

944 S

In 1986, the naturally-aspirated 944 S ("Super") variant was introduced. The 944S had a more powerful (188 bhp) version of the 2.5 litre engine with twin overhead camshafts and 16 valve heads. This marked the first use of four valve per cylinder heads in the 944 series. Performance was quoted as 0 - 100 kph (62 mph) in 7.9 seconds and 143 mph top speed.

Also in 1987, dual air-bags and an anti-lock brake system were introduced as options on the base model. Wheel offset was increased from 23 mm (0.9 in) to 52 mm (2.0 in) to provide clearance for the optional ABS brakes.

So.... are they likey to be 52?! Will stick out 5 miles if they are 23mm PLUS adapters!

Hi guys,

Thanks very much for the link, this kinda confirms the results that wiki threw up.

they MUST be et50 odd since they've been running on a mk1 golf (with adapters)

Lets see what I find eh?

Thanks for the help!