Sign in to follow this  
kentyboy

sensors on side of engine.......

sounds stupid but i am unable to find any info on what sensor does what on the side of the 1.8 16v engine,i accidentally snapped the green one off today,the engine appears to run the same,it was running high on tickover when i got it!,i have screwed the idle screw in all the way,cleaned the isv,replaced the vacuum pipes and am unable to find any air leaks,the only way i can slow down the idle is to de-advance the timing a little,i know its wrong but otherwise it ticks over at 1100to1200rpm,any ideas would be much appreciated cheers....

tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons...

of info on this if you only use the search. I asked these questions just a few months ago so I know the info is on here.