Sign in to follow this  
__Andy__

Help Needed.....

Ok here goes, i have recently come into some missfortune and am in desperate need of money, (bad times)

Its been on my mind for a while and it seems that the only way i could raise cash would be to sell my rado, now i know these questions get asked a lot and there isnt really a gauranteed price of what any rado is worth but i need a rough guide if anyone could help.

Its a 1990 1.8 16v (apparently been boared to 2.0) the car has no tax and no m.o.t and has been on my folks driveway for about 18 months as the plan was to replace all the bodge jobs done by AwesomeGti and get the car back on the road.

I have replaced the entire dashboard and re-wired the electrics back to original corrado electrics as there was a horrendous attempt at fitting a mk3 goof dash in, i have alos replaced the front and rear seats and door cards. I got the car from a close friedn and in total there are receipts in excess of £10,000 to include the stereo,paintwork,suspension, wheels, rs body kit which is now removed, mk3 dash, supersprint exhaust, engine re-build and bore, audi door handles, tt filler cap, theres loads more but i cant remeber at the moment.

The car does not have a lot of rust, a little on the sills where water got under the awful sideskirts, and also by the filler cap where awesome fitted it and left the back of it exposed to the wheel arch. I had planned to have the car re-sprayed and one of the guys at DTS in Gosport told me it wouldnt take a lot to sort the filler cap out. the only other problem with the car is that the power steering squeals badly, i ahve bought another pas pump but it appears to be the wrong one, at worst i think it may be a problem with the rack however i havent had a good look at this. The engine has started first time everytime in the two years that i have had it, even when it hasnt been started for months, it idles well but is obviously running rich as it hasnt been on the road for a long time. It has also got front g-60 calipers and disks.

The car will come with a host of parts including a set of D-90's 2x8's & 2x6's with brand new metal centre caps and 4x dunlop sp2000 tyres in good condition, brand new silicone hoses, lupo wipers, spare set of rear lights in excellent condition, stainless power rohr, spare rear bench, front bumper to replace the rs bumper that was on the car.

Im really looking for a rough idea of how much this would all be worth? im not expecting it to be a lot as i nkow the car needs work, i just dont have the tools, time or space to finish the car. With the talent that some of you guys have on here with a bit of work this could be a beautiful corrado once again. Im gutted to even consider selling it but i just dont have the time or space. For more info on the car and the work i have done please see my thread in the members gallery.

Forgot to mention it doesnt have a sunroofl.

As always any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Andy

Link to my thread about work done etc, lot more info on the car here...viewtopic.php?f=11&t=63667