Sign in to follow this  
davidwort

what do you think of these (A3 cabrio?)

apologies for the crap pic, snapped in the traffic this am, looked like an A3 cabrio to me, never seen one before, any thoughts? It looked OK to me and I'm not a fan of cabrios.

It looks OK if you like the look of a car that has been put on a fast wash cycle, looks like its been shrunk in the wash, some of the detailing around the hood mechanism is very poor in comparison to the 1 series convertible

looks liek a love child of a megane coupe and the new focus :camp: ... not a fan :lol:

Followed a sexy milf driving one with the top down....Looked really nice (the car).... The new A3 looks like a mini estate now though, I was a big fan of the old shape but Im not too keen on the new one. Cabrio does look good though, hopefully its better to drive than the last one too.

Not a fan personally, The new A series cars don't take to a softtop well in my opinion.

I don't thing any 4 seater saloons do

yeah i could never drive one. :camp: im generally not a fan of cabs as i prefer the features generated in the original design with a roof and the soft top always detracts from that in my opinion

Very popular with the females working in Volkswagen Group - only seen one bloke driving one (with the hood down) and he looked embarassed (and stupid)

yeah i could never drive one. :camp: im generally not a fan of cabs as i prefer the features generated in the original design with a roof and the soft top always detracts from that in my opinion

agreed... but... I'd make an exception if someone were to give me a DB9 convertable though 8)