Sign in to follow this  
markp

Paintless dent removal

I haven't been on here for a while because I have had my corrado off the road for a little bit. One of the reasons was because in the space of 2 weeks I got 2 dents, one on each rear wing from idiots opening their doors in car parks. A little frustrating considering the car was only painted a year before hand! I got so fed up I decided to buy a £500 runaround and have been using it ever since (surprisingly- I have really enjoyed driving a car about I don't care about).

Anyway a couple of weeks ago I decided to visit a friend in Scotland and thought it would be a good opportunity to give the Rado a good run. I really can't tell you how nice it was to drive on the Highland roads, the Rado really came alive! So I got back from Scotland and decided to get these dents sorted out.

The dents were pretty much in the same spot on both rear wings, right on the line that runs down the car, so looked like it would be impossible to pull them out without new paint. I went to a couple of bodyshops and the cheapest I was quoted was £300 just to get 1 side sorted out!

So I started investigating paintless dent removal... 2 days later a guy called Richard came to my house and removed; both dents on the rear wings, a small dent from a stone or something off one of the front wings, and also a small dent on the roof from a bird sh!t. All 4 dents for £80 and the work completed in under an hour! He has done a brilliant job, you really wouldn't know a dent was there before hand. The only evidence that is left is the tiniest of chips where the door hit but you have to get close to see it.

Just thought I would come on and let you guys know in case you have dents you want removed. He is really nice guy based in Tolworth, Surrey. He said he has been doing it for over 10 years and does lots of work for Romans in Banstead and Joe Macari in Wandsworth which is a testiment to his skills considering the cars they sell. His number is 07961680512.

tolworth ay, not far from where i work. might have to give him a call as ive got 1 annoying little dent on the bottom of my door

Cool, I'm in need of this after a very fat cat walked up my bonnet and onto the sunroof, denting it quite badly.

I would definitely recommend him highly. He originally quoted me £35 for each of the dents on the rear wings (They were the worst) and I asked him to do the other dents while he was there and he only charged me an extra tenner. Most other Paintless dent removal companies I have seen on the web prices start from £75 per panel.

If you call him tell him Mark in Banstead recommended you.