Sign in to follow this  
projectgingawarrior

hi there!!

hi there!! got recommended to post this on here by the guys on Edition 38. basically, i currently have a 97 seat ibiza gti 2.0L 8v. i do like it a lot, it's a reet giggle! however, i used to own a 1991 black g60 with a jabbasport r1 charger, jabbasport remap and a couple of other engine bits ( 4-2-1 manifold, s/s exhaust, de-cat ect). it made 212 bhp at the fly with 275 lb/ft of torque! awsome car that i miss a lot.

back on track!..i was looking through corrado ad's on pistonheads to see if anybody had a bit of a "fixer upper" going chep when i came across this;

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/ ... mit=Search

i got in touch with the guy and he seems very keen on a swap. i know there is a price difference (i paid £1k for my ibiza about 6 months ago) and it's a bit of a risk buying a car with no tax/mot. however, the guy has sent me more detailed pics of it, and also a couple of vids of it running/being driven around his drive and it seems pretty sweet.

does this look like a fair swap? and does anybody this car? ie. somebody on here? thanks guys :grin: