Sign in to follow this  
wallpaper_01

Deals on Wheels Corrado

buyer's a nob and so is the seller tbh, by the sounds of it he didnt know the year of manufacture and didnt have any balls to tell the guy to fcuk off, if someone turned round and told me, the car you've been running and had serviced regulary and looked after properly needs a new head gasket, possible steering rack etc etc i'd tell him where to go!

Ok I'm 1/2 way through (and at work so on mute) but really! £8500! :shock:

I'm taking it this was a few years ago??

Edit: yeah as above esp to some moron in a Capri! :lol:

That buyer is definately a Quiche eater :lol: how anal is he? fair enough no one wants to buy a lemon but the RAC? i would let someone who knew what they were talking about look at it!! so the bloke spent £700 getting it repaired, did that include the "head gaskets gone" dignosed outside the blokes house :scratch: the guy selling it is as thick as a donkey sandwich aswell! and the amount of time he spent mucking around for that "friend of dorothys" was ridiculous

I would of told the bloke to Fook off as soon as he turned up in a Crapri Ghia with a bufont hair cut a "top gun" leather jacket and a funny sounding larynx :wink: to be fair :lol:

So did you buy of that goomba?

Lol no, only saw the clip after I'd bought it. It was a little tatty round the edges but the engine had had a lot of work recently and it was the right price. If I'd known that pair had their hands on it, it may have influenced my decision!

But then we never know what kind of previous owners have had our cars :shrug: we can only go off history and condition.

Is anyone gonna own up to being the buyer, who probably eventually got a corrado and may still be lurking around the forum...... :geek:

was8v appears to be the now owner, I dont think he is the quiche eater buyer in the video though :shrug: lets hope not after my observations above :lol: :grin: :wave:

car looks nice, 2 geezers trying to do the deal and mike brewer and that goggle eyed tool, are all irritating to be fair

I'm half way through watching it...and just seen a working sunroof :notworthy: :notworthy:

The clip is years old. I don't know how old but Kip has a copy of it on video......

was8v appears to be the now owner, I dont think he is the quiche eater buyer in the video though :shrug: lets hope not after my observations above :lol: :grin: :wave:

Lol no its not me. The car has had a few more owners in the 10 years or so since that was shown on TV.

Looks nice tho doesn't it! I suspect the headgasket had started weeping a tiny tiny amount at the back offside like most VRs i've seen seem to, hence the diagnosis.

:clap: Yeah looks a nice car, and at least the car is famous :grin: bet the :camp: who went to look at it in the video has married a builder called Dave in a civil ceremony and drives an MX5 in pink now its "acceptable" :lol:

That buyer is definately a Quiche eater :lol: how anal is he? fair enough no one wants to buy a lemon but the RAC? i would let someone who knew what they were talking about look at it!! so the bloke spent £700 getting it repaired, did that include the "head gaskets gone" dignosed outside the blokes house :scratch: the guy selling it is as thick as a donkey sandwich aswell! and the amount of time he spent mucking around for that "friend of dorothys" was ridiculous

I would of told the bloke to Fook off as soon as he turned up in a Crapri Ghia with a bufont hair cut a "top gun" leather jacket and a funny sounding larynx :wink: to be fair :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Absolute quality Nick !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

stu