Sign in to follow this  
paul1977

Help me reach my dream

You make some valid points.....

But.. I've never seen under 20mpg, EVER.

I average about 26 round town.. so I don't know how you managed 18-20!

josh you have the most economical vr ever!! lol, i've never sween figures that high, does your average mfa readign match with the real figure worked out from a bit of maths when you fill up?

o and completely off topic but are you going to the midland pub/hotel in hemel tonight for papa steve's 40th do? hopefully i'll see you theree :wave:

You make some valid points.....

But.. I've never seen under 20mpg, EVER.

I average about 26 round town.. so I don't know how you managed 18-20!

josh you have the most economical vr ever!! lol, i've never sween figures that high, does your average mfa readign match with the real figure worked out from a bit of maths when you fill up?

Not really, seen as i get very similar figures ;)

Isnt the MAF accurate to within 2%?

Aqua G60, i'm from Dartford mate, where in Kent are you?

As i say, i've gotta get rid of my current car before i can get anything else.

On another note, my missus doesn't like the Corrado. How's that for a bombshell?lol What do i do? Listen to the better half, take in her comments and try and come to a suitable agreement (will probably end up with "us" getting a Type-R), or do i just tell her where to go?lol. Tried testing the water with an "I don't care what you think" comment last night - thought she was gonna kill me! lol

Im In Medway towns mate :lol: and i see where you have gone wrong there, you dont ask a woman a question, you either

A. dont tell them and just do it (my personal favourite)

B. go hungry and sent to coventry for a few days and TELL them your doing it

C. Tell her to stop watching "loose women" and getting any ideas that those mouthy wenches actually reflect female society and that males ARE still the dominant sex and actually have real BALLS and dont drive Hondas!

Aqua G60, i'm from Dartford mate, where in Kent are you?

As i say, i've gotta get rid of my current car before i can get anything else.

On another note, my missus doesn't like the Corrado. How's that for a bombshell?lol What do i do? Listen to the better half, take in her comments and try and come to a suitable agreement (will probably end up with "us" getting a Type-R), or do i just tell her where to go?lol. Tried testing the water with an "I don't care what you think" comment last night - thought she was gonna kill me! lol

My Missus didn't like my G60 until i gave her a go. she came back with a huge grin :grin: :mrgreen: :clap: