Sign in to follow this  
timthetinyhorse

spoiler after stereo fitting

right, finaly got my stereo to work last night and thought all was well uintill today, firstly the thing wont turn off when the ignition is off (i belive i know how to fix this) and 2nd an most irritating the spoiler wont raise or lower automaticly but it was working yesterday, weird thig is my mate had it out last night after i put the stereo in and the spoiler was working although the front was not on it, this is a weird fault and i have tried the search with no joy, any help realy would be appreciated as this fault is so irritating

cheers

rob

oops sorry guys, my lack of spelling skills caused me not to find the correct info, is the blue/white wire in the loom?? do i just pull it oput and isolate it with tape?

1. You need to swap the yellow and red wires over (perm and ignition live) - see the instructions for the stereo for details

2. You need to disconnect and insulate the blue/white 'speed' wire (do not earth it)