Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Bought another G60....

...not for me though, will be getting collected next Friday and driven to its new home in Munich by its new 22 year female owner

Bought Joedakios immaculate 67,000 mile example - lovely original car that won't take much to turn in to a stunner

Quite a responsibility buying a car for someone you've never met - understandably Joe has been very cautious with all the scammers doing the rounds but hopefully everything will go smoothly next week

what are you doing striking up relationships with 22 year old girls in germany over the internet andy???!! :grin:

what are you doing striking up relationships with 22 year old girls in germany over the internet andy???!! :grin:

Lol! Nice one :grin:

Fortunately everything is above board - she is young enough to be my daughter and I'm entirely honourable :D

It was slightly bizarre, out of the blue I got a PM asking me if I would help her locate and buy a G60, she was desperate for a sub-70k mile, black or blue car with leather in standard (unmodiied) condition.

I was very suspicious at first but I know where she works, I have her mobile number etc etc and everything stacks up - she is paying for the car in cash (no suspect money transfers), if there is a scam then its a damned clever one. Joe is not releasing the car until he has physically paid the money into his bank which is commonsense.

I do feel guilty playing a part in letting such a nice, original G60 leave the UK though - can't be many in such original condition and with sub 70k miles left.