Sign in to follow this  
be here now

subframe

hi ya i wanted to bolt the g60 subframe on the golf just thought i could swop the hole lot over subframe brakes wishbones coilovers the hole lot realy

i hope so make my live so much easyer want cus the engine is in the sub frame with every thing on drive shafs brakes arb so if i can just bolt the hole lot in the golf ill be well happy

the very rear G60 subframe mounts aren't on the Golf, so you might want to cut them off. Else you could sell the G60 subframe to someone on here and then just use a golf subframe, that would be ok. You'd need to use golf wishbones though afaik.

cool i think ill try cutting the back part of that does not bolt to the golf saves me unbolting every thing an swoping them round so there will be a golf subframe up for grabs if all goes well going also do u if i could use my old coilovers from my g60 cheers

the suspension for a corrado is stiffer than the Golf stuff cos the car is heavier, but if they're coils they should be adjustable and you should be able to use them.

The golf subframe is no good on a Corrado as it is missing the rear subframe mounts (past the ARB mounts) and also doesn't have the anti-vibration mounting on the front.

cheers mate ya there coilovers but u can only alter the hight so another prob i did,nt for see. right so do the golfs susspention fit on to the corrado hubs