Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

German Susis RHD G60 - TUV test passed

Just received an email from Susi saying that the car passed its TUV test today with only a couple of minor points needing to be done - I'm relieved but not surprised.

Looks like she has managed to get herself a good car as I think the TUV test is a pretty tough one to pass

that car looks amazing, the black does too!

glad all went well with the corrado sale, have you thought of a replacement yet?

im sure theres a nice shiny red g60 thats for sale soon from the sheffield area :norty:

hi Andy

i know several people have commented already, but I have to add a +1 and say that this who saga really stands out as a glowing reason for being part of this little community. if there were annual Forum awards you'd be up there as this years hall-of-famer! :notworthy:

cheers, jon

Fantastic story Andy, it's a great feeling helping people out and great to see that trust still exists in this little part of the world. :notworthy:

Do you know if they're going to the Nurburgring next month?

Thanks for the nice comments - very much appreciated.

I was chatting with some friends last night and they commented on how us Corrado people seem to stick pretty closely together - must admit all things Corrado seem to take up a fair old chunk of my spare time.

Helping Susi out was purely because she wanted help to buy a car and I could provide that help, perhaps I'm too trusting but I always trust people until they do something that makes me think they shouldn't / can't be trusted.

My much missed dad always lived by that premise and I'd like to think that I'm doing the same.

If there was a bit more trust between people the world would be a touch more pleasant :D