Sign in to follow this  
andyherd

Wheel fitment dilema

Hey folks,

Got a good offer of some Schmidt TH Lines for my C. The fronts are 8" wide with an offset of ET24 and 195/45 tyres, rears are 8.5" wide with an offset of ET29 and 215/45 tyres.

I'm unsure about the wheels sitting akwardly in the arches. I used this website to do some quick calculations http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp but can't visualize the results.

Thanks

I have et 15 9j all round with 215 40 tyres and now have a decent drop on coilovers and i have no issues, the lower et you mention of those rims should only help with arch clearance as its closer to the standard VW et35 most rims are

I have et 15 9j all round with 215 40 tyres and now have a decent drop on coilovers and i have no issues, the lower et you mention of those rims should only help with arch clearance as its closer to the standard VW et35 most rims are

Thanks, going to give them a trial fit I think. Have you had any arch work done?

rears have had the inner lip rolled only, fronts are standard