Sign in to follow this  
andyherd

Leather Swap

Hello,

I'm after some advice. I have early black leather in my VR6. I have been giving the oppurtunity to replace the black leather with cream, storm leather.

Few questions; is replacing the interior an easy job? Secondaly my early seats are heated, will the Storm leather be a straight swap heater connection wise.

Hope some of you can be of assistance.

My car is Aqua Blue Peal, you think cream interior will look better than the black?

Kris

A straight swap is fairly easy as long as you get all the door handles, switches etc. Seats just come straight out and door cards are fairly easy to come out. Just work through it logically and you can do it in no time. The hard part starts if the seats are electrically adjusted.

So you'll be Jenks's mate?

Yea, I'm a friend of Jenk's. I actually posted on behalf of a friend but he is Jenk's mate too and the crazy thing is we all drive Corrado VR6's!!! We must be mad :lol:

I took my whole interior , taking it back to bare metal, in two hours the other day.

Are you getting all the beige plastics too? A little care is needed putting these back in but its not too bad a job.