Sign in to follow this  
horney

Corrado meets New Scirocco

I do like the Rocco but when its side by side with a Corrado there just aint no comparisn, they Corrado is still a stunning car and alot better looking than lots of new stuff

Dated or not, I personally don't care, since I also don't care about fashion trends (not a fashionm victim, me). I just look at the car in its entity, let it speak through its design language to me, and if I like what I see, then I don't care how dated or not it may be compared to new stuff (which very often will date even quicker; take for example all the latest architectural building trends, all these glass and concrete bank and insurance palaces look dated after less than a decade, whereas mediaeval buildings still do it for me). That's why I have a Mk1 (Rocco, not Goof :lol:), classic lines, perfect design language to me, don't care whether it's dated or not, I just like what I see :-) Can't say that about 99% of current new cars.

Tempest

Talking sense ^^

Lets see how dated the new scirocco looks when it gets to the corrados age. Besides i see all new cars as souless maybe that will change once they've dated a bit. But then the Corrado would have come out of the factory with soul.

Saw one in the flesh today - and they're massive aren't they! Interior looked nice, but the back looked dark, pokey and I bet rear visibility is terrible. Still a nice looking car, but really nothing stands out about it IMO.

Blimey, the Corrado is TINY!

agreed and I think the rocco's windscreen looks enormous! Think the rado looks so much more classy even if it does look old :)