Sign in to follow this  
Mark_Storm

New amp & components - loads of interference - SORTED

Couldn't be simpler to check, just pull the headunit out a little and see if it goes away. I just wrapped a bit of duck tape around the metal bit in the dash and a little bit around the bit around the the screw on the back of the stereo (if you've used it).

I'm just glad I didn't have to strip the interior out again and change the cable routing, or spend any more money. That amp is spot on for what I wanted, and works a dream the components I picked up of here too. Bought half my car of this forum i think, no wonder the gf hates me going on :lol:

Bloody good amps they are with all the adjustability you could need to fine tune the bass. Also it will do 500w RMS all day long regardless of voltage drops, ohm loading.

The place i use went on a product training for JL Audio stuff when those amps 1st came out, the guy got the power lead bridged it to the speaker connections and they still work, when he did it they were all like noooo what you doing, they just really are tough amps.