Sign in to follow this  
Terencem215

Rear lights?

I used the chav spray, use wet and dry to take the shine and smoth the top half of the light, wash them mask them off and then give them a few coats of chav spray. got my mate to lacquer and buff the hole light i think they look good. :clap: Tried the overlays wasn't right impressed looked tatty at corners

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc23 ... 0010-1.jpg

Got to look better than orange. just take 1 out and spray it, it will wipe of with white spirits. If your anywhere close put mine in and see what they look like, chances are u wont be tho

No, looks like your in yorkshire, Im down south in kent.

But its ok, im just gonna risk it, i dont like any of the other lights i see.

The crystal lights just look to much like lexus lights.

But the all red lights are just to much, need a bit of contrast.

julynorice2.jpg

Sweet lights. Love the car. ive seen it on here alot. I remember seeing the car at GTI International. But were you on the club corrado stand at the hop farm?

julynorice2.jpg

Sweet lights. Love the car. ive seen it on here alot. I remember seeing the car at GTI International. But were you on the club corrado stand at the hop farm?

thank you. yes I was also on the ccgb stand at hop farm.

@ BigTartanJudge & M15 VW

I have tinted my rears and look a smiliar tint level to yours (see below). Do you not find that the light is blocked a little too much for the indicators and reverse lights? I have tried the LED bulbs without any luck. I am still hunting for a satisfactory solution! Any suggestions? (sorry for slight thread hi-jack!)

rear.jpg

The lights pictured in my pics were on my last corrado G60. However, I didn't find they reduced light output THAT much, obviously not as bright as standard ones, but they passed MOT with no problems and never got stopped my poilice or had complaints from anyone who thought they were not bright enough.

Cheers.

julynorice2.jpg

thank you. yes I was also on the ccgb stand at hop farm.[/quote:1wfis0vb]

Yeah i think i spoke to you there, i was parked at the back. With the white Gti engineered corrado.

donno if you remember.

sort of. I have a crap memory-however i remember cars better than people lol.

My rear lights are not reduced that much either. He has gone through mots with them too.