Sign in to follow this  
Typhy

My new corrado *updated new pics*more pics*

Looks alright mate, cant argue for that outlay!! good clean up and polish will see it looking loved again

looks alright for the money you paid! im sure if you put some coin into it, it will be a really nice car :)

yeah its totally standard and paint is in good nick with just a bumper scratch and the laquer is peelnig no the passenger wing :(

it runs fine apart from it screethes when i turn the wheel and is very crunchy which im told is power steering belt? gonna give it a good clean now :D

Sounds just like the power steering belt - mind did the same when I picked her up.

The belt the local VW garage sent me didn't fit so I was able to tighten up the old one a little. No screeching and I get some power steering now.

yeah but miens really crumchy i think tis totally knackered :( spoke to mechanic hes gona sort it i do most things myself but dont like messing wi engine components as important

Sump repaired as it had a major oil leak! sump red leaded and now hammerited black!

new calipers all round from GSF =]

green stuff pads and black diamind discs with goodridge braided hoses

and new wheels hoping they look okay havent fitted them yet

all wax oiled everything and anything i could get to =]

new bearing, hubs ball joints track rod ends and so on.

dscf0870om0.th.jpg

dscf0882xb7.th.jpg

dscf0883ng2.th.jpg

dscf0884ko8.th.jpg

dscf0885cs2.th.jpg

dscf0892nr8.th.jpg

dscf0895ca0.th.jpg

dscf0896ne7.th.jpg

dscf0900xq4.th.jpg

dscf0901ha7.th.jpg

New pics of my new bonnet bra fitted 2day and wheels and leather interior from a few weeks ago =] new lights too tell me what u think

also mot'd and insured i get tax 2moz and drive on saturday for very first time!!!!

luke.

dscf0940kt7.th.jpg

dscf0948lg6.th.jpg

dscf0949rm8.th.jpg

dscf0938ip8.th.jpg

dscf0939nu5.th.jpg

dscf0958zf1.th.jpg

dscf0956ar6.th.jpg

haha thanks ino i cant wait for tomoz im straight to post office, ino the bonnet bras arent to every1s taste but i think it looks retro=] not sumat u see on a boy racers car every day is it! i gota say the wheels are 16" but they look smaller than originals must be tyre profile slightly smaller look good tho imo =]

needs sum new indicater and fog light lenses =]

lol yeah wheel nets are correct they came with the wheels but also specified they were for corrado. erm sump pan was welded up cos we did it ourselves so mtie as well put 20 quid on suamt else haha :) but didnt no they were so cheap mechanic told me they were bout 70 quid

:o