Sign in to follow this  
db82

Stolen Wheels

Taken off of http://www.sw-pc.com

Hi all

Could you please keep your eyes out for my 18" Inovit Alloys for the Octavia, they were stolen last night/this morning (car was on bricks when I got up today). :evil: :cry:

The thieves seemed to know what they were doing, extracting the door barrel ( no drilling) and enabling the auto windows down feature (no need to smash them) - they also used a VW Jack and Tyre iron to do the job (left by the car), so seems to be someone with or knows about VW/Audi's etc.

The wheels are 18" Black Inovite ST VI's, with chrome lip - they will be a bit more unique, as they will either have the custom green Inovite/vRS decals that I produced on the wheel spokes, or won't have any decals at all (From factory they should have original blue Inovite/RAVS decals)

Image of the wheels taken just yesterday :evil:

inovite.jpg

If you guys could post this up on your respective forums, it would help a lot.

Thanks

link to post clicky

why is there so many thefts /damages to cars and theft parts happening lately? It seems these cars/parts are being stolen to order buy so called dubbers? some guy on E38 had his Audi TT vandalised with paint stripper the other day and someone else has had their modded black mk1 cabrio stolen off their drive!!!

im sure the internet and shows/magazines are inadvertantly revealing information were these cars live etc and the unscrupulous theives are taking advantage of that maybe?

Theiving scum need their fingers hammered!

Suppose some people would rather earn a quick buck by stealing, than go out to work and earn an honest crust. May they're fingers drop off, theiving scum.

Mindless vandalism is just pure jealousy imho. Thing is the police are not interested. Witnessed two scroats stealing my wheels a few years ago, called 999 to be told 'this is not an emergency Sir!' soon was an emergency when I replied 'Ok I'll go out with my jack handle and give them a thrashing!' lol

Thats the thing nowadays, the crims know the police won't come out and that you'll be in the brown stuff if you take the law into your owns hands. Its very wrong but sadly this is the way our society is heading :(

Rant over, hope you get the rims back mate.

Suppose some people would rather earn a quick buck by stealing, than go out to work and earn an honest crust. May they're fingers drop off, theiving scum.

Mindless vandalism is just pure jealousy imho. Thing is the police are not interested. Witnessed two scroats stealing my wheels a few years ago, called 999 to be told 'this is not an emergency Sir!' soon was an emergency when I replied 'Ok I'll go out with my jack handle and give them a thrashing!' lol

Thats the thing nowadays, the crims know the police won't come out and that you'll be in the brown stuff if you take the law into your owns hands. Its very wrong but sadly this is the way our society is heading :(

Not strictly true about the police mate, but it does depend where you live as to what response you get, where i live if someone reports a theft in progress you get about 10 coppers, dogs, and a helicopter!!

The other slight issue is that somne civilian call takers on 999 desks seem to think that they know the law, which some of them clearly do not :p

Personally if i saw someone in the act of commiting a crime like that i would go out and spark them! see what they have to say when the police arrive.."yeah that bloke hit me coz i was stealing his wheels" or whatever, the law says what is deemed reasonable force in the circumstances mate, hitting them with a car jack is not reasonable (to most people :grin: ) unless they have a weapon etc

Besides most of are cautionable if you admit to giving someone a couple of slaps :D

Not strictly true about the police mate, but it does depend where you live as to what response you get, where i live if someone reports a theft in progress you get about 10 coppers, dogs, and a helicopter!!

The other slight issue is that somne civilian call takers on 999 desks seem to think that they know the law, which some of them clearly do not :p

Personally if i saw someone in the act of commiting a crime like that i would go out and spark them! see what they have to say when the police arrive.."yeah that bloke hit me coz i was stealing his wheels" or whatever, the law says what is deemed reasonable force in the circumstances mate, hitting them with a car jack is not reasonable (to most people :grin: ) unless they have a weapon etc

Besides most of are cautionable if you admit to giving someone a couple of slaps :D

unfortunately 'reasonable force' ISNT hitting them. Maybe restraining them but you'd probably be facing an assault charge for hitting them, regardless if they were stealing something of yours AND especially if it wasnt on your property. I disagree with it but thats more likely how it will be. But on the other hand you could get away with a caution, not that that makes it ok. Also going by what society has turned into, they'll be carrying a knife or something.