Sign in to follow this  
snattrass

Are the VW Speed Aero wipers as good as TT Aero wipers?

These ( http://www.vwspeed.co.uk/volkswagen/vw- ... 18-18.html ) are about 80GBP compared to 100GBP my local Audi dealership quoted me for the 2 TT drivers side arms and blades.

The parts man at Audi said the TT ones (recommended on another post) they are actually Aero wipers anyway for the TT!!!

Any difference anyone know? Of course one of the TT ones has to be bent to fit the passenger side slightly. Seems like the same but different kinda thing!!! I wonder if these VW Speed wipers are more Lupo Aero's?!!! :scratch:

Or save your money put some decent Bosch original wiper blades on and stick some Rain ex fluid in your washer bottle, shouldnt cost more than £20 and 5 minutes of your time

Looks like those ebay ones are the same as those vwspeed ones - i.e. Lupo Aeros as opposed to the TT Aeros which are an extra 20 sheets! Decision time!!!

ive had tt ones for over 12 months now and the blades are still good no juddering or anything ,

worth every dime

tryed everything else but you cant beat the tt wipers there even clearing the screen at high speed with no issues :)