Sign in to follow this  
Cnut

Coincidence or bad luck?!

On Friday I had a new clutch fitted to my car, all went smoothly. Saturday I replaced the CPS with a new one because VAG-COM was throwing up an error code and I completed wiring up my ICE. Went to start the car a few times and all was well. On the fourth occasion when I started the car the starter motor just clicked :scratch: I was told by a mechanic friend it was probably the started motor at fault. So he came over and replaced the starter motor from my donor Corrado onto my current Corrado and guess what it started first time :clap:

So is this just a weird coincidence or might I have screwed something whilst I was wiring up my ICE??!

Cheers

Phil

yea, just a coincidence mate nless you seriously butchered your ice wiring lol. I changed my gearbox the other day and now my car runs like a bag o shite - just unlucky i guess

I have no idea mate, all I know is that as soon my mate swapped the starter motors over all was well again...