Sign in to follow this  
winchbietch

PORSCHE TURBO ALLOYS

Hey im sure its been asked countless times before but :

On my 93 corrado vr6 can i fit 7.5 x 17 et 23 with 215/45on the front and 9.0 x 17 et 15 with 255/40 on the rear without too much hassle?

Currently im running standard suspension which inted to change

Apart from needing pcd adapters how much of a ball ache n cost would i be looking to get them to fit and look right?

Cheers

If the offsets as standard (no adapters) are et23 and et15 then i'm afraid they won't really fit with any type of adapter mate :(

Fitting them using adapters will decrease the offset, which is et35 as standard on standard width wheel. So they will really stick out of the arches with an et of 3 and -5 respectively using a 20mm adapter. However, if the offset is et23 (front) and et15 (rear) AFTER using adapters, you will probably be ok. The rear arches might need rolled a bit and you'll probably need to have coilovers and narrow profile tyres fitted for better clearance, but that's about it. You need to find out what the offsets will be after fitting the wheels using adapters.

Which typre of Porsche wheels are they, 944 Cup 1's or 2 like the ones below ?

cup1.jpg

cup2.jpg

It might help determine if they can be fitted.

Cheers and HTH.

As I said already mate, if the offsets of the Porsche Turb alloys are as stated then they will not fit with adapters. Those other wheels look like the optional extra MK5 GTI Monza's which were 5x112PCD, 8X18" and et 50 offset. They would need adapters to make them 5x100PCD and a fair bit of archwork to fit if they are indeed 18's. If they are just replica's and 17" in size and 5x100PCD you will have not prob's if the are around ET35 offset. However, I am not sure they would suit a Corrado, but if you like them then fair enough.

On another note, there are two sets of those Porsche turbo alloys for sale over on edition38 just now in the correct offsets together with adapters. Hope this helps.

Hey im sure its been asked countless times before but :

On my 93 corrado vr6 can i fit 7.5 x 17 et 23 with 215/45on the front and 9.0 x 17 et 15 with 255/40 on the rear without too much hassle?

Currently im running standard suspension which inted to change

Apart from needing pcd adapters how much of a ball ache n cost would i be looking to get them to fit and look right?

Cheers

if they are 17s they will be reps as the real deal are 18s

Which typre of Porsche wheels are they, 944 Cup 1's or 2 like the ones below ?

cup1.jpg

cup2.jpg

It might help determine if they can be fitted.

Cheers and HTH.

no such thing as 944 Cup 1's Struan,the Cups were introduced ell after 944 production ceased,if you look on here http://www.944racing.de/reload.php?urlt ... ichte.html this shows you all the genuine Porsche wheel info you'll ever need,also you will notice the part numbers refer to the chassis and although there is the 16 inch narrow spoke cup wheel with a 944 part number this is actually for the 968 and as the 968 is basically a 944 chassis thats why it has the 944 part no,so this leads to confusion