Sign in to follow this  
cormjah

Intermittent wiper relay or switches?

Hi all. Yonks ago I had some work done on the rado and when it came back - BIngo, the intermittent didn't work! I tried a replacement relay with no joy. I've just ordered a programmable relay from ebay but i was wondering if there might be a fault with the switch on the MFA stalk. Has anybody had a similar experience? Any advice? Cheers

Yes just ordered a relay from ebay too. Hasn't arrived yet but will be interesting to see if it works. Is it standard on some cars?

The relay arrived and I went to replace it to find that I had the same one already there! :scratch: Looked liked I'd wasted my money except .......... the new one works and the old one didn't. So looks like it was worth the buy. :D

the post office does work sometimes then, glad the relay worked too, or I'd be in trouble :wink:

I did say if you had relay 19 it was an upgrade (being no. 99) and that early Corrados didn't have the no. 99,

your old one should have the part number and relay number on it :)