Sign in to follow this  
TITAN

CUTTING OUT

GUYS A MY CORRARD G60 keep cutting out then firing back up

iv noticed that when I removed the fuel cap am getting pressure so am

Thinking the fuel tank not breathing so vac - pressure building up causing

Temp fuel stoppage or could I be very wrong also iv messed around with the inj--relay

At the same time see if that working can anyone.

cheers

write a list of the symptoms and what you have done so far. You might want to put the injection relay back to it's normal operating position as if you've been playing with it then it might hinder the troubleshooting process.

OK every now an then as ma driving the engine cut out like there is no fuel then cut back in the

other night engine cut i pulled over was turning over not starting pull of fuel pipe this was pumping

fuel through messed with the inj-relay this was clicking but still woould not start left it for a bit

about 7 mins restart fired up got out my house cut out next morning still would not start recheck

fuel was pumping through and it was pull the relay out opened it up checked for any heat damaged was ok

no smell of burning refited but still not working messed about with wiring loom then it startted

not sure why and now as am driving still cuts out but strait back in it can not be a blocked fiter?

i just dont get it arrrrrr i just can not trust using the car !!!!

you say that you fiddled with the wiring loom and it started again? so have you checked all the live wires for connection faults or shorts? i know i have alot of spliced wires and when mine kept cutting out i had to go over all the crimped connections. sorted now......on to the next fault :gag:

Sounds like a short somewhere. Good luck, viewing it in the dark may help you see any little sparkage.

On a lighter note.....Some fullstops may help us deciper your posts as well :wink: :lol: