Sign in to follow this  
sixpotter

Heated Mirrors

I thought all corrados came with these? Seem to remember my old 2.0 16v having them, or one at least?

My vr6 is well specced with heated leather Recaros but doesnt seem to have any heated mirrors? Is there a fuse I can check?

Could be the connections on the back of the mirrors corroded away. Mine don't seem to work either.

Does your rear window heater work - if so it's not a fuse... as above the connections corrode, prise the mirror glass off with a plastic ruler and check them out.

If the mirrors have ever been broken and replaced with ones from halfords they wont have the heater elements on the back, but if they are original and the contacts have corroded on the back of them they can be fixed with a dab of superglue and some electrocure electrical contact paint.

If the mirrors have ever been broken and replaced with ones from halfords they wont have the heater elements on the back, but if they are original and the contacts have corroded on the back of them they can be fixed with a dab of superglue and some electrocure electrical contact paint.

£40 a side new!!