Sign in to follow this  
bigpants baby

24v engine question

Lets start off,Im not trying to plug the fact that im breaking a bora 4motion with a 24v 2.8 engine,but has anyone have any ideas what the best way is to sell the engine?

Is it as a complete coversion or to sell as a basic engine & to sell the other parts on seperatly?

I would say sell it as a conversion all in if it was me as Id end up with the leftovers no-one wants but as you break cars anyway im not sure. Also everyone seems to be in an r32 frenzy so a 2.8 may get overlooked. How about doing the conversion on a corrado as the cars are so cheap at the moment and 24v corrados seem to get much more money. Id love the engine myself if only other things would stop needing fixing. How many miles has it done and im wondering how much my motor would fetch?

i'd say sell the engine and loom/ecu/clocks/key together then its a more staightforward swap? o and ot of intrest is the 4-mo box and haldex gear the same as the r32?

i'd say sell the engine and loom/ecu/clocks/key together then its a more staightforward swap? o and ot of intrest is the 4-mo box and haldex gear the same as the r32?

I believe so

I've been meaning to get back to you chap, but I'm not sure which of your bits I need for a 4wd conversion, anyone?