Sign in to follow this  
Storm Monkey

Insurance value

Its insurance time again and this time I'm going to get proper classic car cover. One thing i need to add is an agreed value, but have no Idea what my car is worth. Can any of you kind chaps give some hints as to value? This is the old girl, pretty much unchanged since I got her, only now has Koni/H&R suspension, recently referb'd wheels (originals) and about 69 500 miles on the clock.

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8406&p=82424#p82424

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qOXr-JRDvIU

There are minor stone chips and a few scratches on the bonnet and doors, and a very small scuff on the rear bumper, but apart from that, its in fine working condition, and the interior is in excellent condition.

Thanks Guys,

Phil

Hmmm I dont know what yours would be worth.

Not sure if it will help but I valued mine at £3700 when the insurers came to work a few months ago and they were happy with that.

Mine has 134k miles, bilstein & eibach suspension, milltek and then was on awful 17''s. Must be worth more now its on the refurbed Solitude's

Ive got 7 or 7.5k (Cant remember) agreed on mine mate. Its very similar milage (just gone 70k this yr).... hope this helps.

Mods wise it has:

H&R Coilies

17" BBS RXIIs

ARBs

SP 263s

& black diamond brakes.