Sign in to follow this  
stevemac

what a commedian !!

There is nothing wrong with Ebay Dazzy but a link to Ebay does not qualify as a classified advert.

You wouldn't pay to put a link on Autotrader to your Ebay auction. Just because we have a free clasifieds, doesn't mean we're here just to boost someone's Ebay auctions.

I've updated the guidelines a bit to hopefully make things clearer :)

http://corrado.atx-hosting.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=271

I think these updated guidelines are lot better, a lot fairer, and a bit easier to understand.

We don't have anything against eBay.. I am a regular user of it, as is Tom and Andi. I think its just a bit of a problem for the reasons Tom mentioned. But again, now the guidelines have been updated, I think things make a bit more sense.

augh sorry for getting you in trouble dazzyvr6

and all MODS please don't bite my head off i was only commenting on the crapness of theat bloke auction design and not ment to sell anything of my own (bid bid bid LOL)

but still maybe i should read the forum rules b4 posting so quickly :cry: :cry: :cry:

see ya

shall we get back to the initial topic coz i think G60 owners should be made aware of these adverts for such products, specially new owners

Don't worry about it Chris :)

We're all friendly enough here for a bit of banter now and again.

And don't worry about Dazzy - once he's done his detention, he'll be free to go :D

shall we get back to the initial topic coz i think G60 owners should be made aware of these adverts for such products, specially new owners

No worries - when I see any more potential rip-offs on there I'll bring em to everyones attention. Such as the G60 for sale with absurd bhp claims.. :wink: