Sign in to follow this  
waynos

interior ideas anyone

I have some time off over xmas so im going to attempt to recover my seats with some faux leather fabric (with help from mum!) the only problem is im not sure what colour scheme to go for? i was going to have plain cream but my mate mentioned having black with cream centres.im really torn now.Any one have any pics or ideas on colour schemes to go for ( not all black lol as the car is black and i want something to break that up)

hey there buddy - i never thought i would be as much of a fan of these as i am - but check out my recaros - they are black on the outside with white centre panels - they look bloody lovely in the flesh! :) (apologies for the crap pics - i'll try and get some decent ones up as soon as i get the car back)

one of the first things everyone has said so far though is nice seats - so i'm happy i made the right choice :D

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=62901&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

just a thought for you...

should have said - thanks very much again for sorting me with that pump by the way - really appreciated :D :D :D

(hopefully it shall be put to good use! :norty:)

pete that is exactly the kind of look im after. I already ordered the material .... went for black and cream so will look very similar to that. p.s. no worries about the pump sender glad it will get used in your beast of a car

The last picture of the red interior.... that looks so sweet!

Try to update as often you can about the interior progress! We all want to drewl a little!