Sign in to follow this  
sprinterVR6

Pirelli PZero Rosso's 225/40/R18 - Any good??

Just looking for feedback on these tyres for my 1999 Audi S3. Are they anygood?

Better or worse then Goodyear Eagle F1's. Had then on the old VR6 and they were magic.

Cheers

Ps: Keeping the S3 now after it came back from pricey engine 'clean-up' + service and is driving much better

I'd fully recoment BF Goodrich G Force Profilers, i have a set of 225 40 18's and they really are superb

I'd fully recoment BF Goodrich G Force Profilers, i have a set of 225 40 18's and they really are superb

That's good enough for me!

A mate of mine swears by BF Goodrich whenever I bring tyres up. Not that I actually bring tyres up :lol:

That would be gross, or a neat party trick, but would put people off smoking i should think

I had the Pzero Rosso's on my A4 Quattro, they were pretty noisy and for the money didn't last that long, I just changed all 4 two weeks ago for the F1 GSD3's, these feel much better, quieter and cheaper at £108 each from Camskill :)

I had the Pzero Rosso's on my A4 Quattro, they were pretty noisy and for the money didn't last that long, I just changed all 4 two weeks ago for the F1 GSD3's, these feel much better, quieter and cheaper at £108 each from Camskill :)

Cracking work BILLCOR!! Found the site and the Eagle F1's are £98 a corner!! :clap: All in with Delivery to Dublin, Ireland works out at 110euro a corner, which is nuts for over here.

Bought over here through money grapping st'ealers be about 170euro a pop :cuckoo:

Thanks again,

I can look forward to roundabouts again :lol:

Cracking work BILLCOR!! Found the site and the Eagle F1's are £98 a corner!! :clap: All in with Delivery to Dublin, Ireland works out at 110euro a corner, which is nuts for over here.

Bought over here through money grapping st'ealers be about 170euro a pop :cuckoo:

Thanks again,

I can look forward to roundabouts again :lol:

Good work :salute: forgot to say, mines were 235 40 18's :)

While digging round found this handy Tyre Test including all the main names, Pirelli, Bridge, Goodyear.

Happy to see the Eagle F1's shining through :clap:

Hope this linky works - Right, I've botched it - hope you can navigate through to it though :shrug:

http://www.tirerack.com

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/tes ... sp?ttid=69

Very good, unfortunately the link is over 3yrs old :camp: :lol:

Yeah, I saw that :lol:

But I love living in the past!

Got my Old S3 with tape deck as standard. Playing me old 'Now that's what I call Music 3'!

Driving round listen to Fred Durst 'Nookie' - that's track 9 :lol: