Sign in to follow this  
Josh Waddi

BBS RX211????

Hi People

i have bought these alloys toady as the muppet who sold em said they will fit on the C. turns out i couldnt put them on looked like it wouldnt fit over the HUB. anyone know anything about these alloys how how to fit them if they will go on??

If not looks like they maybe up for sale.

thanks in advance

Any photos? The wheel info is usually stamped on the back for BBS. If they wont even go on the hub it sounds like they may have been for a car with a smaller centre bore. Try and measure the size of the hole in the wheels rear. VW's need 57.1mm.

If the PCD is correct you may just need to get the centre bore machined out a little, should be fine

Still on the same subject, can these be adapted to fit the C or is it a no go?

If they are of a calibra, the centre bore will be 56.6, you should be able to get it bored out, I take it they are 4x100, whats the ET?

EDIT: :lol: What he said

yeah there 4x100 i think (is this the stud thing?) the align correctly with the holes but just dont fit the hub.

i think the ET was 42??

How much would it cost to bore these out? Just dont wanna get rid of them!!!

ET may be a bit high, you may need spacers, shouldn't be that much to get them machined, just phone round some engineers in your area

Managed to take them back, wot is it with scrap merchants? it took me 2 hrs of negotiating, 1 complaint and 1 threat of the citizens advise bearau before i got my money back on these things.