Sign in to follow this  
jonny-5

Another what's it worth thread

Iam now on my second Corrado and each time i have been to buy one I always wonder if I should have gone back to my mk2 Golf days. Well now Iam pretty certain that I want to do so and though I love the Corrados and have enjoyed owning them immencely, I just really want another mk2!

I currently have a Corrado G60 and am considering selling up or dare I say, breaking it. It's a 1991 with around 150,000 on the clock in dark green metallic, it has full service history - nearly all of it VW. Charger has around 3000 left on it before I would reccomend a rebuild, but still produces good boost. Has lots of new mechanical parts, has about 2 months MOT left on it but I'm confident in saying that it will pass another test. The body work isn't that great, would benefit from a front bumper and possibly bonnet respray, it has a patch of rust on the R/H side trailing edge of the door and a dent or two.

I know that's probably not much to go on but has anyone any idea how much it would be worth in a straight sale or if I broke it?

Here's a pic although it's got the BBS splits on here, it would be sold with New G60 steels