Sign in to follow this  
Johnkerry

Clock lights not working

Hi Fella`s, Iwas comming home the other night as it got dark i turned the lights on and my clock lights wouldnt come on, the heater pannel lights are comming on and so are the MFA lights but the lights in the dials are not coming on, i have checked the fuses and they are ok, Has any one got any ideas please ?

thanks , John

I managed to get the clock lights working again not sure what it was, i took the conections and switches apart cleaned them, put them back together and on they came. Now i have a new problem my speedo has droped past the bottom of the numbers so when im driving im doing about 10mph before it hits 0 on the clocks , what have i done wrong? do i need to hold the needle at 0 when i put the cable back in , or something like that :shrug: ?

John

I've done that before, it's an easy mistake, it just drops past the pin as you re-assemble. :lol:

No panic you'll need to take the front of the clocks off again and just pop it the correct side of the pin it's flexible enough, and then make sure it stays there :lol: . Simple but a pain! 8)