Sign in to follow this  
donnyburger

Measurements!

I was hoping / wondering if someone could either tell me or measure up a rear bench from their Corrado, one with a hump.

I'm wanting to fit one into my mk2 polo saloon, and was kinda hoping sizes would be similar.

Cheers in advance!

I'll measure the one I've got for sale up tonight when I get home... it's already out of the car, so will be easy to do... 8)

From what I remember, they should fit into the rear of a Polo, as they're slightly too narrow for a MKII Golf which they can be fitted into with the aid of a spacer each side of the base to fill in the gap between the car side and the seat base... Don't think I've ever seen it done though... 8)

got stuck at work until silly o'clock last night, so didn't manage to get 'em for you... Will deffo get 'em for you tonight as I've got to pick up a load of body panels that someone's picking up from work tomorrow! 8)

Back rest is approx. 45inches/ 114cm wide

Seat base is approx. 45inches/ 114cm wide at the bottom of the back rest and 47.5 inches/ 120cm wide at the front edge.

Hope this helps.